Sunday, November 18, 2012

story the parent parrots


A while a parent parrots
sit in ranch. A chicken
rooster cominging to draw near it and
say, " Parented oh parrots that good
heart will help me
clearing my plume that
mess?"

" Well, let me brush and
I clear `wahai`'s plume
Chicken uncle, " answer duck parent"
Thank you, you bravo". Chicken
rooster glorious happy.

A little while parent afters parrots to be finished
clearing Uncle plume
chicken, come an ass and
say for parent to parrot, " Oh

parent parrots my love, will
helping me take
this bag. Weight once,
I insecuring to take in its own"

" Well lets i am assistive
taking it for you", answer
parent parrots" Thank you, you well
really", Ms ass glorious happy.

Then comes again a
cat for parent to parrot and
say, " Parented oh parrots, I
dirtying employers home floor me.
Will you help me
clearing it? "

" I am tire, but alright... I will
helping you clear floor
your employer house" answer parent
duck" Thank you, you bravo,
I will remember your goodness".
Once leisured pussy pack while
friendly smiling.

" Parent parrots... to let... will
helping me? " Ms observable cow
confusion. " What is on Mademoiselle Kine? "
parent parrots to ask, " You are visible
so confused".
" little bell at my jugular doesn't want
caw... will you see and
, fixing it? ", " Oh
momentary peace, I will
helping you", answer duck parent.

" Thank you, you bravo
friend", now I can walk
again comfortably. Ms Cow
pleasantly while shame smiling -
lose face.
" Aptly day which really
worn out... I eat up
time to do work
this and it, but I pleasingly get
helping my kith" . Parent
recessed duck because day have
really nighted.  '"' .,
Next day it, at morning that
sunny.. parent parrots to go to farm
wheat. At its granary periphery
meet with Fighting Cock.

" Good morning Fighting Cock, I
want to go to wheat farm.. will
you helps me cut out
wheat? " parent parrots to ask. oh
I be on the jump duck parent'
answer Chicken Uncle while combing

its beautiful plume.

" Yes...,well if so let me
wheat alone crosscuts.
this".

After cuts wheat, parent
duck goes to pluck apple. Under
apple tree, Ms ass be
seat gets mirror.
" Good morning ass Miss, I
want apple plunk, will you
helping me gather?
parent parrots to ask. " Apology oh
parent parrots, I be most hunt -
hunt... I shall go present",
answer ass Miss while
tidy up
equipment

its cosmetics that `berceceran`.
 
" Yes...,well if so let
I pluck and I gather alone
that apple followings". Parent parrots
automatic acting.

One go home of apple plunk,
parent parrots to go to barn
take one bag of sugar,
as pouched as flour, one bottle of sirup,
ten eggs, and two blocks
outgrow butter. In front Door
the barn meets with Pack
Cat and duck parent asks, "
Pussy pack will help me
taking this goods to
kitchen with me?". " Oh I not
find time duck parent, a lot of
work who that i shall do,"
answer pussy Pack while licking
its hand.

" Yes...,well if so let
I take alone this goods to
kitchen," answer dejected duck parent.

And upon arrival its at kitchen, parent
duck shall issue one bale
outgrow smoulder stone. But benefits,
Ms Cow available at elbow there.
" Hi Cow Miss, come here momentary.
Will you help me
issue one bale of stone smolders
this? " `pinta` is parent parrots. " Parented oh
duck, mess once bale
that... I furthermore available promise with
Chicken uncle, Ms ass, and pack
Cat," answer Cow Miss.

" Yes...,well if so let
i am bale alone lift petrify to smolder
this" answer duck parent.
Subsequently begins duck parent
making `tart`'s cake big apple

and delicate, since all material that
she needs was fledged. That cake
then is put at window periphery
kitchen.
" Oh.. oh does you also
kissing it, fragrance once... this must
apple cake that really delicate" say pack
Cat. " Obviously, obviously we also
can kiss it... our `ayo` looks for
where is its origin" answer Fighting Cock,
Ms ass and Ms Cow.
In front window, parent parrots have
get ready to enjoy `tart`'s cake
its apple while its kith
coming and says, " Parent parrots,
will you divide `tart`'s cake
your apple to us, super-duper
apparently" say them.
" Oh... I make it single-handed
and you don't want to help me,
so I even will eat it
alone" say parent parrots.
Hear that, Fighting cock, Ms
Ass, Pussy pack, and Ms Cow
appear disappointed and shy.

Parent parrots then say," But
since you are friend -
my friend, I will give cake
`tart` is this apple also to you".
Finally they are eating even
stand up with happy.

Human character sometimes as Miss
Ass, Ms Cow and any other
as it, need when
they in a state distress just,

but at while friend in adversity
they don't care. What are You
still as Miss Of ass, Ms
Cow, Pussy pack and Chicken??


No comments:

Post a Comment